Suicide Prevention - eNews Archive
PEI Home | Suicide Prevention | Contact Us | Fact Sheets | Training Opportunties
The eNews will provides information about suicide prevention news, training opportunities, local programs and best practices, and research. Archived issues of the eNews are available below.
- eNews 1.1 - An Introduction to the California Office of Suicide Prevention - 11/15/2010
- eNews 2.1 - Suicide Prevention for California's Servicemembers, Veterans and Military Families - 02/03/2011
- eNews 2.2 - California's Accredited Crisis Centers - 03/01/2011
- eNews 2.3 - Suicide Prevention for LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning) Youth - 04/06/2011
- eNews 2.4 - Suicide Prevention for Primary Care Settings - 04/22/2011
- eNews 2.5 - Suicide Prevention in Emergency Departments - 05/31/2011
- eNews 2.6 - Suicide Prevention through Restricting Access to Lethal Means 08/15/2011
- eNews 3.1 - California's Pioneers in Suicide Prevention - 09/13/2012
News in Brief provides up-to-date information about suicide prevention announcements, research, resources and veterans issues. Archived issues of the News in Brief are available below.