Mental Health Information Notices - 2004
NOTE: Some links on this page are documents in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF); unless indicated are smaller than 2 MB. PDF documents require Adobe Reader. If you need to install or upgrade to the latest version, click the “Download Free Readers”.
Return to "Mental Health Information Notices"
|| Changing Automated Systems that Report to the Client and Service Information (CSI) System
Provider Site Certification Protocol for County Owned or Operated Short-Doyle/Medi-Cal Organizational Provider Sites
Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment (EPSDT) Chart Audits in FY 2004-2005
Change in Confidentiality of Mental Health Information
Negotiated Rates for Short-Doyle/Medi-Cal (SD/MC) Services for State Fiscal Year (SFY) 2004-2005
Emily Q. V. Bontá Appeal Settlement - Availability of Funding for One-to-One Special Services for Beneficiaries Between Ages of 21 and 25
- Enclosure 1 - Form: "Request for Funding for the Provision of One-to-One Special Services"
Programs Licensed By Different State Departments Will Be Issued Separate Provider Numbers
- Enclosure 1 - DMH County Operations Medi-Cal Contract Managers
- Enclosure 2 - Medi-Cal Benefiaries: (October 2003) Primary Language Thresholds (3,000 or 5% of bene. pop.)
- Enclosure 3 - Medi-Cal Benefiaries: Threshold Languages by County
- Enclosure 4 - Medi-Cal Benefiaries: By Primary Language
Compliance Protocol for Consolidated Specialty Mental Health Services and Other Funded Services
Instructions for Reporting Rates Negotiated for Psychiatiric Inpatient Hospital Services Contracts
Last modified on:
7/1/2014 10:46 AM