Office of Legal Services (OLS)
OLS provides comprehensive legal support and services to DHCS programs and its employees.
OLS is comprised of five legal teams which focus on specific areas that align with the DHCS organizational structure:
- Administrative Litigation Team
- Health Care Benefits and Eligibility Team
- Health Care Delivery Systems Team
- Health Care Financing and Rates Team
- Health Care Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Team
The Office of Regulations, which coordinates the development and promulgation of DHCS regulations, is also part of the OLS.
OLS also coordinates all Public Records Act Requests made to DHCS.
For subpoenas, complaints, or authorizations for the release of records, please see Service of Process page.
Phone: (916) 440-7700
DHCS Office of Legal Services
P.O. Box 997413
Sacramento, CA 95899-7413
Last modified on:
12/8/2017 8:35 AM