Substance Use Disorder Program, Policy and Fiscal Division Data Collection Systems
- CalOMS Treatment (CalOMS Tx) - CalOMS Tx is a statewide, client-based data collection and outcomes measurement system. CalOMS Tx will allow the Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) to effectively manage and improve the provision of substance use disorder (SUD) services at the state, county, and provider levels.
- CalOMS-Tx Web Based Training - This training teaches how to successfully collect, submit and review data sent to the CalOMS Tx system - from interviewing a client to generating a report. All counties and state-contracted direct providers who must submit CalOMS Tx data as a condition of their funding and requirements will be provided access to this training tool.
- CalOMS Prevention (CalOMS Pv) - CalOMS Pv is a fully web-based data collection service for SUD primary prevention service/activity data funded with the Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment Block Grant (SABG) dollars through DHCS.
- Drug and Alcohol Treatment Access Report (DATAR) - DATAR is the DHCS system to collect data on SUD treatment capacity and waiting lists.
- Master Provider File (MPF) - The MPF Database is used to create identification records for providers who are either county or state contracted and/or providers who obtain DMC certification prior to obtaining a contract.
Last modified on:
1/27/2017 1:50 PM