Parolee Services - Bulletins and Letters
Effective with the passage of the 2013-2014 Budget Act and associated legislation, the Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs (ADP) no longer exists as of July 1, 2013. All ADP programs and staff, except the Office of Problem Gambling, transferred to the Department of Health Care Services (DHCS).
Some web content available through links below may reference ADP and/or direct you to content from the former ADP website. These documents are included for historical purposes.
FY 2012 - 2013
FY 2011 - 2012
- PSN #12-03 - FY 2011-12 Reductions in PSN Local Assistance
- PSN #12-02 - Letter of Interest Form for Additional Funding
- PSN #12-01 - FY 2011-12 Parolee Services Network Funding
- PSN #11-02 - FY 2011-12 PSN Policy Guidelines and Work Plan Document
- PSN #11-01 Preliminary - FY 2011-12 Allocations; Quarterly Invoicing & Data Reporting Process
FY 2009 - 2010
- PSN #10-01 - FY 2010-11 PSN Policy Guidelines and Work Plan Document
FY 2008 - 2009
- PSN #09-01 - FY 2009-10 PSN Policy Guidelines and Work Plan Document
- PSN #08-02 - CDCR Policy Revision on Dual Compensation
FY 2007 - 2008