PASRR Setup Help
Back to PASRR
PASRR Minimum Browser Settings
Online PASRR is compatible with the following browsers:
For security purposes please do not allow the browser to remember your password.
How to Turn Off a “Pop-up” Blocker
For Online PASRR to work correctly, you must disable the Pop-up blocker. Instructions below describe how to turn off the Pop-up blocker using Internet Explorer:
- Go to Tools > Internet Options > Security > Trusted Sites > Sites
- Enter https://pasrr.dhcs.ca.gov Click Add
- Enter https://www.ext.dhs.ca.gov/iisadmpwd Click Add Click Close > Ok
Encrypted Email Process
Opening a Microsoft Hosted Encryption Message
When a new encrypted email is received an attachment named message.html is part of the message. When the attachment is opened, the recipient will be directed to a site to open the secure message (example below).
1. Click the link that displays: Click the link that displays: “Don’t want to sign in? Get a one-time passcode to view the message.”
2. After clicking the link, the following prompt is displayed, click OK
3. You will see a screen informing you that a passcode has been sent.
4. Go back to the mailbox that received the encrypted message and open the email from Microsoft Office 365 Message Encryption, it will contain a one-time passcode to use within 15 minutes.
5. Open the email and copy the passcode
6. Paste or type the passcode in the Passcode box (below the Reference code) and click Continue.
7. The encrypted message will open.
These steps will need to be followed each time the encrypted message is viewed.