The Administration staff works to direct an array of central support services to achieve Department of Health Care Services program and operations objectives and provide management information and business control functions for the Directorate. To help ensure that the most efficient level of service is achieved within available DHCS resources, the Administration Division will:
- streamline and simplify policies and procedures stressing collaboration and improved communication with program staff,
- ensure fiscal accountability of programs by overseeing the financial management of the Department including budget development, defense, and oversight,
- provide responsive and reliable employee support and personnel management systems,
- direct the use of information technology services and tools for cost-effective program operations,
- evaluate business processes with attention to improvements in department-wide support functions on an ongoing basis.
Last modified on:
2/7/2014 1:55 PM