Career Executive Assignment (CEA) Eligible List Disclosure
Eligible list consist of final examination results for those applicants successful in the CEA examination process. CEA eligible lists display final score and ranking for each successful applicant documented only by the candidate identification number. Candidate identification numbers are unique identifies assigned to each CEA applicant randomly to provide confidential tracking through the examination process. Your candidate identification number can be located on the notice of examination results you receive.
NOTE: Some links on this page are documents in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF). PDF documents require Adobe Reader. If you need to install or upgrade to the latest version, click “Download Free Readers”.
- CEA B, Assistant Chief Counsel, Administrative Litigation Team
- CEA B, Assistant Chief Counsel, Health Care Financing Team
- CEA B, Assistant Deputy Director, Multi-Sourcing Integration and Digital Services Teams CA-MMIS Division
- CEA B, Chief, Integrated Systems of Care Division - Merged List
- CEA B, Chief, Technology Officer, Enterprise Innovation Technology Services
- CEA B, Chief, Third Party Liability and Recovery Division
- CEA B, Project Management Officer, Enterprise Innovation & Technology Services
- There are no CEA C eligible Lists at this time.
Back To Top
Last modified on:
11/6/2017 4:16 PM