These projects are either scheduled to be added or have recently been added to the Children's Medical Services (CMS) Net system.
- Patient Registration (Migration to Web)
- Patient Registration and related features will be moved from the CMS Net Legacy system to the CMS Net web. Many of the features will be improved in the process such as Correct Referral Transfer, Bad/Duplicate Records, Pending Transfer Process, address tracking and Edit Case Number. In addition, the Referral Tracking process will be integrated to the Patient Registration to make the referral process seamless. The new features will be a vast improvement over current functionality as it will be user friendly, simplified and enhanced.
- Patient Registration
- Letter Generation and Correspondence Enhancements
- The purpose of this project is to remove Pending Transfer, Medical Report Request, Medical Report Request/Received History, and Medical Report Received from the CMS Net Legacy. Pending Transfer and Medical Report series letter generation process shall be generated through the CMS Net Web correspondence module and allow users to enter unsolicited and medical report received. This project also includes corrections to defects related to web correspondence module. Additionally, a new enhancement which allows multiple correspondence addresses and ability to add carbon copies without having to reissue a letter.
Back To Top
- Referral Tracking
- This project creates a method in CMS Net where county CCS programs, GHPP, and Systems of Care Division (SCD) Regional Offices may enter minimum referral details, track history, generate letters, and produce management reports. This process allows all referrals to be handled consistently, thoroughly, and timely. In addition, the system generates a notification of "inappropriate referral" to the referral source (such as the medical provider or Medi-Cal Managed Care Plan (MCP)/Healthy Families (HF) carrier). A referral status is also posted on Provider Electronic Data Interchange (PEDI)
- Pre-registration / Referral Tracking
Back To Top
Recently Updated Manuals
Last modified on:
6/20/2013 9:55 AM