Provider Enrollment Requirements
The following Medi-Cal enrolled providers are eligible to participate in the CHDP program as health assessment providers:
- Physician if he or she is a pediatrician, family practitioner, or an internist providing services for children 14 years and older.
- Independent pediatric nurse practitioner
- Independent family nurse practitioner
- Medical groups that employ physicians who meet the requirements
- Health clinics that employ physicians who meet the requirements
Provider enrollment in the CHDP program is accomplished through a partnership with the State Children’s Medical Services (CMS) Branch and the local CHDP program.
For more information see the CHDP Provider Manual.