List Other Available Trainings Off-Site
NEW! Pacific Southwest ATTC eLearning SBIRT on-line training
From the comfort of your own computer, this four-hour course covers all SBIRT skills and opportunity to learn how to use role-play and group discussion to effectively demonstrate intervention strategies and motivate behavior change. Continuing Medical Education (CME) and Continuing Education (CE) credits are available.
- SBIRT In-person Training Registration
- Virtual SBIRT Learning Collaborative - For those who have completed prior SBIRT training
- 1.5-hour course developed by the Pacific Southwest ATTC that helps familiarize health professionals with the SBIRT process.
- Four interactive, 10-minute video cases, evidence-based clinical strategies, and free CME/CE credits for physicians and nurses through Medscape©.
- Four-hour training. $50 per individual; group rates are available. Continuing Education Units available.
- Three-part prerecorded webinar series; includes recording, presentation, transcript, and additional resources. No certificate available. Free.
What Is SBIRT?:
Back to SBIRT Main Page
Last modified on:
8/9/2016 1:37 PM