Medi-Cal Claims Customer Service (MedCCC)
MedCCC provides California County Mental Health Plans (MHPs) a single point of contact to assist with SD/MC claim process questions and issues.
MedCCC provides MHPs with:
- direct access to the state when they have questions regarding claim payment
- technical assistance with claim processing
- answers to questions about policies and procedures
- assistance with accurate and timely submission and processing of claims
- assistance with other billing and/or claim-related issues
MedCCC uses a proactive approach of delivering information to MHPs when a potential issue with a claim process or business rule has been identified.
Ultimately, MedCCC hopes to assist MHPs with streamlining the claim process, resulting in improved processes and understanding of requirements at both the MHP and state levels.
What MHPs can expect when contacting MedCCC:
• An email response back within 24 hours, acknowledging receipt of the MHP’s issue or concern
• The most current information on individual County S/D Medi-Cal claims
• Assistance with troubleshooting claim and/or payment issues
• Helpful answers to policy and procedure questions
MedCCC requests that MHPs email inquiries to MedCCC@dhcs.ca.gov.
MHPs may also call 916.650.6525 or Fax 916.440.5498
Attention SDMC Mental Health Services Stakeholders,
DHCS MedCCC will host the Katie A Information Notice (#13-11) and Billing Requirements review in place of the 3:00 – 4:30 PM Thursday, May 30th 2013, SDMC II Trading Partner Conference Call. Please forward this link to the MHP County staff who may have an interest in participating.
The call can be accessed at 877-937-9133 using pass code 4947357.