- CFG Home • How to Assemble • Table of Contents • Acknowledgements • Biographies • Resources • Contact us
How to Assemble the California Food Guide
The California Food Guide (CFG): Fullfilling the Dietary Guidelines for Americans is copyright-free. The Preface and 27 CFG chapters can be printed directly from the "Table of Contents" page. The Preface and CFG chapters are available in PDF format.
- CFG is designed to fit into either a three inch binder, one-sided page print job or a two inch binder two-sided page print job.
- You can download and print a CFG binder cover and binder spine that conveniently fit into binders that have plastic coverings for cover and binder spine inserts.
- All you need to do is print the CFG Preface and chapters form the Table of Contents Page, then 3-hole punch each chapter.
- Binder tabs can be inserted and labeled to make it easier to find individual sections and chapters.
- Print out the Binder Cover Page - Click Here (PDF, 2 MB)
- Print out the Binder Spine Page - Click Here