Know the Benefits
Partners for Children (PFC) is a program that offers palliative care services for children with special health care needs.
This program offers services including care coordination to help you manage your child’s illness. Your child may continue to receive curative treatments at the same time.
PFC Family Flyer (PDF)
PFC Family Flyer (Spanish)
What Services Are Available?
- Care Coordination
- Expressive Therapies: art, music, massage and play therapy
- Family Education: a nurse will teach your family about your child’s medical condition, palliative care issues and needs, treatments, and use of equipment
- Respite Care: both in-home and out of home
- Family Counseling: grief support for your family, if needed
- Pain and Symptom Management
Last modified on:
9/27/2016 2:42 PM