Mental Health Letters - Archive 2003
If you are a county that needs to contact your County Operations Liaison, please use this Phone List. (PDF)
NOTE: Some links on this page are documents in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF); unless indicated are smaller than 2 MB. PDF documents require Adobe Reader. If you need to install or upgrade to the latest version, click the “Download Free Readers”.
Return to "Mental Health Letters"
Changes in Medi-Cal Reimbursement Criteria for Emergency Admissions for Psychiatric Inpatient Hospital Services
- Enclosure 1 - Title 42, Code of Federal Regulations, Section 438.114, Emergency and Poststabilization Services
Superceded by DMH Letter 04-01
Second Level Treatment Authorization Request Appeal Review Fees
Fiscal Year (FY) 2003-04 Initial Allocation
- Enclosure 1 - Fiscal Year 2003-04 Short-Doyle / Medi-Cal Maximum Reimbursement Rates
Fiscal Year (FY) 2002-03 Cost Report Policy
- Enclosure 1 - Fiscal Year 2002-03 Short-Doyle / Medi-Cal Maximum Reimbursement Rates
Increased Medi-Cal Nursing Facilities Level B (formely SNF) Rates for Fiscal Year 2003 - 2004
Clarification of Medi-Cal Day Treatment Intensive and Day Rehabilitation Program Requirements
- Enclosure 1 - DMH/MHP Contract Provisions Re Day Treatment Fiscal Year 2003-04 Contract
- Enclosure 2 - Title 9, California Code of Regulations Section 1840.350. Day Treatment Intensive Staffing Requirements.
Mental Health Facilities Criminal Record Checks
Last modified on:
8/3/2012 9:08 AM