List of Publications
This webpage lists publications that have resulted from research using DHCS data. More publications will be posted soon.
Geier ML, Hills N, Gonzales M, Tum K, Finley PR. Detection and treatment rates for perinatal depression in a state Medicaid population. CNS Spectrums, 2014 Oct; 13:1-9.
Link to abstract (PubMed)
Cancer Epidemiology Biomarkers Prevcebp.1099.2013; Published Online First December 2, 2013; doi:10.1158/1055-9965.EPI-13-1099 Access to the Indian Health Service Care System is Not Associated with Early Enrollment in Medicaid for American Indian and Alaska Natives with Cancer. Andrea N. Burnett-Hartman, Mark E. Bensink, Kristin Berry, David G. Mummy, Victoria Warren Mears, Carol Korenbrot, and Scott D Ramsey.
- Bixby Reproductive Health Brief: Family Planning Provider Education and Training in California. Bixby Center for Global Reproductive Health, University of California, San Francisco. March 2012.
- Bixby Reproductive Health Brief: Chlamydia Screening in the Family PACT Program. Bixby Center for Global Reproductive Health, University of California, San Francisco. June 2012.
- Chow J, Thiel de Bocanegra H, Hulett D, Park H, Darney P. Comparison of Adherence to Chlamydia Screening Guidelines among Title X Providers and Non-Title X Providers in the California Family Planning, Access, Care, and Treatment (Family PACT) Program. Journal of Women’s Health, 2012 July; 21(0): 1-6.
4. Park H, Rodriguez M, Hulett D, Darney P,Thiel de Bocanegra H. Long-acting reversible contraception method use among Title X providers and non- Title X providers in California. Contraception. 2012 Nov;86(5):557-61.
5. Thiel de Bocanegra H, Maguire F, Hulett D, Horsley K, Puffer MJ, Brindis C. Enhancing Service Delivery Through Title X Funding: Findings from California. Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, 2012 Dec;44(4).
Bixby Reproductive Health Brief: Providing Access to Family Planning through Title X and Medicaid Family Planning Expansion. Bixby Center for Global Reproductive Health, University of California, San Francisco. January 2011.
Fairbrother G, Watring J, Madhavan G. Effects of the Citizenship Documentation Provision of the Deficit Reduction Act of 2005 on Medi-Cal: Overview and Analysis. Cincinnati: The James M. Anderson Center for Health Systems Excellence at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center; 2010.
Banta JE, Morrato EH, Lee SW, Haviland MG. Retrospective Analysis of Diabetes Care in California Medicaid Patients with Mental Illness. J Gen Intern Med. 2009;24(7): 802-8.
Marcus SC, Wan GJ, Zhang HF, Olfson M. Injury among stimulant-treated youth with ADHD. J Atten Disord. 2008 Jul;12(1):64-9. Epub 2007 Oct 12.
Olfson M, Marcus SC, Ascher-Svanum H. Treatment of schizophrenia with long-acting fluphenazine, haloperidol, or risperidone. Schizophr Bull. 2007 Nov;33(6):1379-87. Epub 2007 Apr 29.
Olfson M, Marcus SC, Corey-Lisle P, Tuomari AV, Hines P, L'Italien GJ. Hyperlipidemia following treatment with antipsychotic medications. Am J Psychiatry. 2006 Oct;163(10):1821-5
Marcus SC, Wan GJ, Kemner JE, Olfson M. Continuity of methylphenidate treatment for attention-deficit/ hyperactivity disorder. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2005 Jun;159(6):572-8.
Last modified on:
12/30/2014 4:49 PM