Medi-Cal Managed Care Quality Awards
On an annual basis, the California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) recognizes Medi-Cal Managed Care Health Plans (MCPs) that have excelled in improving the quality of health care for the millions of beneficiaries receiving Medi-Cal services through managed care.
DHCS is proud to highlight several MCPs that have demonstrated outstanding performance on quality measures and improved the quality of care for Medi-Cal beneficiaries.
2020 Quality Award Winners
Innovation Award 2020
- Blue Shield of California (Promise Health Plan)
- The Neighborhood Health Dashboard
- Inland Empire Health Plan
- Using Location Intelligence to Monitor IEHP Members, Providers, and Facilities During Wildfires or Power Outages
- Runner-Up: Gold Coast Health Plan
- Proactive Care Management for New Gold Coast Health Plan Members
Health Equity Award 2020
- Anthem Blue Cross
- SCAN Health Plan
Outstanding Performance on Managed Care Accountability Set (MCAS) Measures for RY 2020:
Historical Award Winners