Section 1115 Waiver Demonstration
Welcome to the DHCS Section 1115 Waiver Demonstration Resource Page. The Department of Health Care Services (DHCS), through collaboration and consultation with the Legislature and stakeholders received federal approval of a five-year, “Bridge to Reform” Section 1115 waiver proposal on November 2, 2010. This webpage provides resources to those who are interested in the waiver and would like to contribute to the effort.
DHCS has created an e-mail service (listserv) for interested stakeholders such as advocates, consumers, counties, legislative staff, providers, and state associations to register to receive relevant updates on department program initiatives or new projects where stakeholder input is desired. This e-mail service will be used to notify interested stakeholders on the waiver renewal efforts.
Subscribe here if you wish to be added to this e-mail service.
Please email questions, comments, or concerns to WaiverRenewal@dhcs.ca.gov
All documents posted on this page are in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format except when stated.
Waiver Amendment Submissions - (NEW)
Waiver Renewal Resources
- 1115 Waiver Amendment Approval Letter and Special Terms and Conditions: Healthy Families Program Transition - December 31, 2012
- Approval of DSRIP Category 5 HIV Transition Projects—Supplements to Attachment P & Q - November 19, 2012
- Approval letter and 1115 Waiver Attachment G Supplement 1; Cost Claiming Protocols for Services Provided Under the LIHP - August 13, 2012
- 1115 Waiver Amendment Approval Letter and Special Terms and Condition - June 28, 2012
- 1115 Expenditure Authority - Updated March 30, 2012
- CBAS Amendment Approval - March 30, 2012
- CBAS Amendment: Approved Standard Terms and Conditions - March 30, 2012
Approval Letter for Attachment P & Q - March 17, 2011
- 1115 Waiver Approval Letter (DHCS) - November 2, 2010
- 1115 Waiver Approval Letter (CMS) - November 2, 2010
- 1115 Waiver Authority
- Important Update-CMS 60 day Extension Request
- Important Update-CMS 60 day Extension Request-Approval
- Draft Concept Paper - October 19, 2009
- Final Concept Paper - December 16, 2009
Waiver Development [Archives]