​​​​Programs for Adults

The California Department of Health Care Services administers a number of programs for Adults.  The Medi-Cal and MHSA programs' services are directly provided at the local level by counties and their contract providers.

To find local mental health services, contact your County Mental Health Department.


Last modified date: 3/24/2021 12:16 AM