Back to PASRR
New Online Training
A new interactive PASRR facility training is available to those with a PASRR account.
- Log into the Online PASRR System.
- Click the “Level I Training” Quick Link from your Dashboard.
Upcoming Training Sessions
The upcoming training sessions are conducted by the PASRR team at DHCS.
Registration is not required. Select a date and time you are available to participate and follow the instructions to join.
Please download/print all training materials prior to the training.
PASRR Facility Training (PDF) updated 05/2020
Level I Screening Guide (PDF) updated 9/2018
Duration: 1 hour
Call in Number: 1-415-655-0001
- Dial the call in number.
- When prompted enter the access code
- Enter # for the attendee ID code
|Thursday, May 6, 2021||10:30AM-11:30AM (PDT)||167 861 7103#|
|Tuesday, May 11, 2021||1:00PM-2:00PM (PDT)||167 685 0508#|
|Wednesday, May 19, 2021||1:00PM-2:00PM (PDT)||167 867 6290#|
|Thursday, May 27, 2021||10:30AM-11:30AM (PDT)||167 813 4123#|
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Click the event address link.
- You will be prompted to enter your first name, last name, and email address.
- Click the “Join Now" button.
- You can run a temporary application by clicking the Have trouble joining? “Go here" link.
- Click the recommended “Run a temporary application" link to join.
- Click the “Run" button to run the temporary application.
- Once in the webinar, either “use computer for audio" or "Call in".
- All attendees have the option to type out their questions in chat.
- Please complete the survey at the end of the training session to provide feedback to DHCS.
|No webinars are schedule for May 2021|||