Additional Resources for Other Health Coverage (OHC)


If your request involves removing/adding Medicare Part A, Part B or to permanently remove Medicare coverage, please contact your service representative at the Social Security Administration (SSA) or Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).

Medi-Cal Managed Care Plan

Please contact the Medi-Cal Managed Care Division, Office of the Ombudsman at 1-888-452-8609 for assistance. For 59 hold requests, please contact the Office of the Ombudsman. 

Institutionalized (OHC Code “I”)

Please contact your local county office for assistance. If this request is from a county office, please refer to ACWDL 10-06 and perform an EW32 transaction to update the record.

Medi-Cal for Families (previously known as Healthy Families)

Please contact Medi-Cal for Families at 1-800-880-5305 for assistance.


County Office listing to apply for Medi-Cal

Medi-Cal Contacts


Back to Other Health Coverage (OHC)



Last modified date: 3/23/2021 11:46 AM