Applications, Forms and Fees

​​Back to Licensing and Certification

The Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) has sole authority to license residential alcohol and/or drug treatment facilities. ​DHCS also offers voluntary facility certification to the programs that meet State Program Standards. This page contains the applications, forms and resources needed for licensure and certification.  


Supplemental Forms

 Miscellaneous Forms

Fire Clearance And Zoning (Outpatient)


Last modified date: 3/23/2021 9:00 AM