CBHPC Executive Committee
Back to CBHPC Home Page
The Executive Committee is responsible for all Planning Council decisions made between meetings of the full Planning Council. The Executive Committee sets agenda for meetings; makes recommendations to the full Planning Council; and, as necessary, takes interim actions consistent with Planning Council policy.
The Executive Committee recommends establishing standing committees to work on specific topics or issues that are not time-limited. Standing committees can be abolished or created as needed.
The Executive Committee consists of the following members:
4. Chair and Chair-Elect of the Workforce and Education Committee
5. Chair and Chair-Elect of the Legislation Committee
6. Chair and Chair-Elect of the Systems and Medicaid Committee
7. Chair and Chair-Elect of the Patients' Rights Committee
8. Chair and Chair-Elect of Housing and Homelessness Committee
9. Chair and Chair-Elect of Performance Outcomes Committee
10. Liaison with the Administration
11. Liaison with CMHDA
12. Liaison with the CALBHB/C
13. At-large member
14. Executive Officer of the CBHPC
Meeting agenda to be posted no less than 10 days prior to meeting.
Please visit the
Executive Committee Meeting Archive page for information on past meetings.