You must be an authorized party to receive specific Medi-Cal Member
information through the Online Inquiry Forms; such as a Medi-Cal
member, Medi-Cal Member's Attorney, or a first or third party insurance company.
Common inquiries that can be addressed through our Online Inquiry Forms are:
- Request for Medi-Cal Member's Client Index Number (CIN).
- Check the status on an existing case.
- 250% Working Disabled Program (250% WDP) payment verification, premium payment waiver due to COVID-19, and Electronic Funds Transfer assistance.
We will respond to your inquiry by secure email within 24 hours.
For an overview of the lien process including
time frames to receive a lien and FAQ's, please visit the Personal Injury Home Page
Online Inquiry Forms Links
- For any other inquiries please contact the Phone Support Unit at (916) 445-9891
- Hours of operation: Monday through Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., closed from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Closed on weekends and State Holidays