Quarterly Council Meetings
Traditional Meeting Structure:
The California Behavioral Health Planning Council (CBHPC) holds three-day meetings four times a year in January, April, June, and October in four different regions of the state - San Diego, Southern California, Bay Area, and Sacramento.
Quarterly meetings convene on the third Wednesday afternoon of the month, meet Thursday afternoon, and until noon on Friday. The meeting notice, schedule, agenda, and meeting materials for the next scheduled meeting will be posted on this page as they become available.
Please note: The CBHPC has been meeting virtually due to the pandemic and will continue virtual meetings through 2021. We will resume our traditional meeting structure in 2022 while we consider meeting alternatives for future CBHPC meetings.
2021-2022 CBHPC Meeting Schedule
October 2021 Quarterly Meeting Materials
Date: October 22, 2021
Time: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Location: Zoom Meeting Link to be Provided
Meeting Materials for General Session are posted here a minimum of 10 days prior to meeting dates. Past Committee and General Session meeting agendas and materials are available on the CBHPC Meeting Materials Archive Page.
CBHPC Committees and Workgroups
- Performance Outcomes Committee: October 19, 2021 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm
- Executive Committee: October 20, 2021 8:30 am to 10:00 am
- Patients' Rights Committee: October 20, 2021 10:30 am to 12:00 pm
- Workforce and Education Committee: October 20, 2021 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm
- Reducing Disparities Workgroup: TBD
- Housing and Homelessness Committee: October 21, 2021 8:30 am to 10:00 am
- Systems and Medicaid Committee: October 21, 2021 10:30 am to 12:00 pm
- Legislation Committee: October 21, 2021 1:30 pm to 3:15 pm